Welcome to Tokyo Disneyland the kingdom of dreams and magic!
Tokyo Disneyland has seven themed areas:
the World Bazaar;
the four classic Disney lands: Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland;
two mini-lands: Critter Country and Mickey’s Toontown.
For Tokyo Disneyland park ticket -> http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/ticket/
The tickets can be purchased at the following options:-
1. At Disneyland or DisneySea entrances.
2. Most of the Convenience Stores around Japan.
3. Special Disney Store located in several areas. ( http://www.disney.co.jp/store/storeinfo_en.html)
For Access to Disneyland or DisneySea -> http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/access/
Trains are the most common method to visit Disneyland.
It takes around 20 minutes from Tokyo Station.
If you are planning to visit by a car, there will be lots of carparks.
However, if you are visiting during peak seasons, we would suggest you go by train.
When to Visit Tokyo Disneyland.
Well, basically you can visit Disneyland or DisneySea almost every day -> http://info.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/calendar/201607.html#20160724
However, it would be great if your plan could avoid the following days.
1) Raining day. ( Well its hard to predict which day it would rain.)
*Disney won’t be that crowded. If rains don’t really bother you, going on raining day would be a good idea too. However, some attraction will not be available during raining days.
2) Super Hot Middle of Summer. ( Normally at Mid of August.)
3) Public or School Holiday In Japan.
This is a good website which forecasts the density of Disneyland or DisneySea.
http://www.disneycolors.net (Sorry only in Japanese but should be understandable.)
At Tokyo Disneyland
1) During entrance, the security guard will perform a bag checking.
( Foods and drinks are allowed. Just no dangerous items.)
2) Smoking is allowed in smoking areas only.
3) Costume up!! Get some good Costume and wear it. It’s Tokyo Disneyland.
A Request from us:
We would love to hear your experience with Tokyo-Disneyland. Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comment section below for us and all the travelers who are planning to visit Tokyo Disneyland.